Recently [Brac] announced a new circular on employment. It is (NGO) work. According to the new employment circular, they have [some] vacant positions in their organization. So, I think it will be a great opportunity for those who want to work in this company. In this article, I’m going to tell you about [Brac Job Circular 2021] and its ins and outs.
Here you will get everything related to this job for free, including the date the circular was posted, the latest application date. , salary, place of work, etc. Generally, we collect this information from their official website and the employment circular. After that, we describe it briefly to save you time. Additionally, we have added the original circular image in HD format so that you can download it for future use. We have also added the Job Link website where you can find all the jobs for this company / organization.
About The Fast growing Brac NGO
Brac is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, programme participants, partners and the community have the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from gender- diverse individuals and people with disabilities. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
[Brac Job Circular 2021] Job Details
Here I am writing details of [Brac Job Circular 2021] . you will get every single piece of information about this job easily.
Suggestion: Are you looking for more govt. Or private sector jobs? Okay! Just visit our category section. You will find almost all government and private job circular. Also, we have written some articles for your job preparation. Don’t forget to check it. It will boost your job exam preparation.
|Govt Jobs||See All Govt. Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||See All Bank Jobs|
|Company Jobs||See All Company Jobs|
Brac Job Circular 2021 Job Details:
Nowadays some unknown and cheater company cheats with the applicants . That’s why we attached the company details here so that you can verify their identity. Also later we attached the job post(s) details.
|Organization Address||BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212|
If you have decided to apply for this job, please double check the job details.
|Job Title||Brac Job Circular 2021|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||NGO Job|
|No. of Vacancy||Look at the circular|
|Salary Range (BDT)||Negotiable|
|Job Location||Cox sbazar|
|Job Source||Official Website|
|Age Limit for job||18-30|
|Gender||Both Male and Female|
|Compensation & Other Benefits||See the circular|
|Application Fee||See the circular|
|Apply Procedure||See the circular|
|Job Published Date||06-12-2021|
To Get More Job Visit our site ebdjobs.net
Job Post Name(s)
It is important to see the post name of the job in the job circular before applying. So, check and double check the post name and then apply. I recommend you to apply for your passionate job. Ask yourself what you love? What are you passionate about? Then apply for that job.
Suggestion: If you want to get each and every job update then subscribe to our job notification letter. We will notify you when every single new job circular is published.
Post Name Of Brac Ngo Job Circular
- Technical Lead
- GBV and PSEA (Contractual); Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
Job Context of Brac NGO
This position will ensure effective implementation of organization-level and programme-level Gender, PSEA, Safeguarding and gender mainstreaming strategies in BRAC HCMP and accordingly will guide PSEA and gender mainstreaming initiatives. The position will contribute to gender equality and promotion of women empowerment to achieve the SDGs. The position will also ensure coordination and leadership on PSEA, gender mainstreaming, taking the lead in managing, setting, and communicating overall direction, innovation for new GEWE focused programme/project design, partnership, and collaboration under the supervision of Area Director, HCMP.
Roles & Responsibilities of Brac NGo Job
Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Lead advocacy for gender mainstreaming across BRAC HCMP to achieve BRAC gender strategy, gender strategy goals and beyond and ISCG Gender Mainstreaming guidelines.
- Lead sector specific/ appropriate gender mainstreaming designs, scale-up plans and methodologies to achieve gender equality and women empowerment programmatic goals.
- Provides strategic input and support to gender justice management and programmes focusing on achievement of the results through gender analysis, policy analysis and capturing learning for knowledge sharing.
- Provide strategic directions and ensure overall coaching, mentoring and effective decision-making of Gender Inclusion (GI) programme/ project managers and other working team members.
- Provide technical advice, direction, and support to all sectors of HCMP to achieve significant impact on gender and women’s rights.
- Strategically contribute to organizational gender equality culture building and change management.
- Ensure budget analysis, budget projection, cost efficiency and effective fund management of GJD’s projects.
- Support the PDDR and Programme MEAL team to ensure high quality, evidence and needs-based project proposals are developed where gender mainstreaming, gender equality, gender balance and other gender related issues are addressed.
Programme Implementation & Monitoring
- Lead and ensure overall effectiveness of Gender Mainstreaming (GM) portfolio management focusing on quality control and result achievement.
- Explore and initiate collaborative innovations in line with BRAC’s and HCMP’s emerging priorities considering future up-scaling possibilities.
- Ensure support for gender responsive programme/ project development based on the gender related SOP and checklist.
Knowledge & Learning Management
- Lead HCMP staff gender skills transfer process.
- Contribute to the development of knowledge, skills, and technical expertise for the project management team on GM.
- Report to HCMP senior management on the progress of GM.
Networking and Relationship Management
- Represent BRAC HCMP in different donors/ partners’ network meetings and flag BRAC’s contribution to Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (GEWE).
- Provide technical support and guidance to GJD and other units for capacity building, results tracking, and other best practices in connection with GM, GI and GEWE.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all levels of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Requirement Of Brac NGO Job Circular
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Sound knowledge and understanding on gender and women development, gender mainstreaming, humanitarian principles, emergency situations, sphere standards and capacity to link with other development agenda.
- Experience in developing strategic planning with ability to contribute to programme overall strategies.
- Extensive experience in capacity development role at senior level and good ability to facilitate learning and knowledge management
- Capacity to work in partnership with multi-sector team ensuring coordination and providing technical inputs.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of local communities and customary rules
- Knowledge on budgeting and result reporting.
- Planning, organizing and decision making with competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills regarding gender issues
- Ability to lead and work under pressure and volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous situation
Masters in Sociology/ Gender and Women Studies/ Law/ Development Studies/ International Development/ Anthropology/ Economics or any other relevant subject from any recognised university/ institution with all second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in academic examinations.
Minimum 7 years of professional experience in the field of social development, where 5 years of working experience in the field of gender mainstreaming is required.
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Workplace||Indoor and Outdoor|
According to the circular the company specified the salary range for the post(s).
- Please See the Circular.
[Brac Job Circular 2021] Job Image
You can easily download the job circular image from our site. This is the original HD image of the circular.
How to apply Brac NGO Job
If you are jobless, and you are looking for a job, then this is the best time for you. Here we have provided the original circular of Brac NGO. and also we have added the link of this job circular.
In this post. We have discussed (Brac Job Circular 2021). If you want to get all the latest new government and private job circular news regularly, then please subscribe to our notification. Don’t forget to comment, how we can improve our website and our ability. Stay tuned.